Re: Just a thought - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sir Mordred The Traitor
Subject Re: Just a thought
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Sure not. I even don't argue that.
But i dont like that a postgresql.org could be just that easily owned.
>On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Sir Mordred The Traitor wrote:
>

>> Just think, that maybe a postgresql php coder (or admin if you like it),
>> email me, and give me *.php sources. Seems like most of his scripts
written
>> in a very insecure and lame style.
>
>Probably no worse than your writing style.
>
>Vince.
>--
>Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net
>         56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking
>      http://www.camping-usa.com      http://www.cloudninegifts.com
>   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com

This letter has been delivered unencrypted. We'd like to remind you that
the full protection of e-mail correspondence is provided by S-mail
encryption mechanisms if only both, Sender and Recipient use S-mail.
Register at S-mail.com: http://www.s-mail.com